Thursday, July 2, 2015

Apocalypse now

While getting ready for the end of the world... my friend Andy mentioned how we were supposed to prepare for thunder and kaboom and all that jazz.
But nononono... just don't. Zeus is the one with the thunder and the rays and the music.
Jesus is more into big productions, he goes BIG. He makes it rain...... FROGS!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, frogs have been raining on my little world, an old blast from the past has been lurking around my little social media platforms.

Fun thing, I don't know how it happened but one of her associates managed to find my work e-mail and boom! she sent a message to the only electronic mailbox I manage.
Soon she'll Facebook friend request me, maybe follow me on twitter. Maybe even commenting on one of the websites I collab.

Get ready folks, the horsemen are coming!

I've been told I'm moving to a new office in a couple of months so I don't think they'll be able to find me.
I'll leave a post-it at the door, just in case.

Did you really think my baby little soul would write back?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep talking... I'm listening.