Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lucrecia'ing (i)

Listen sweetheart... you know I love you, right?
The fact that we spent Winter and Spring riding 20 miles twice a week shows how much I love you.

I know the accident two months ago was 100% my fault. I know, I know, I know... I KNOOOOOOW!!!!
Let's face it, MY face took all the shock and, well... yours didn't.
As you can see I've been wearing my helmet every single time we get together.

I know I shorten your name, but trust me, having ONE name will make your life simpler.
Big gave your sister Leia a key chain so she could be twinsies with her brother Luke, can't blame them.
It's not my fault Big doesn't ride a bike so he doesn't have a brother for you... but you see? you're unique!!

Luke belongs to Mr Big.
Leia's mine.

I know these past weeks I've been driving Leia more than I've been riding you, but listen sweetie, it's not you or her, it's me. It's all me.
Going to work at 7.30am may be cool for both of us but leaving the lab at 1 in the morning the next day is not only not healthy for me, but dangerous for you and me both.
Yes, we got you some cute blinking lights that make you look like a Christmas tree with wheels but it's not you, it's the riding by myself late at night that creeps me out.

I promise this week I'll leave the lab before 10pm so we can leave together and have some girl time, deal?

To make things up, I'll get you that ladybug bell we saw on-line the other day. I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep talking... I'm listening.