Monday, April 27, 2015

Life's a bitch

Getting home with a letter from the big big boss saying I've earned a promotion after 3 months on the job.
Reducing many many MANY letters and emails requesting permits and burocratic issues with a cell phone filled with numbers and now friendly names helping me with all the crazy bike plans I'm cooking.
Meetings, meetings, students, students, plans, plans... taking all my time.
Getting home so tired I haven't been able to stay awake and watch tv in weeks.
Leaving home so early and coming back so late the doorman actually said: "Hello miss! I thought you were out of town! I haven't seen you in a while."

Being the happiest version of me I've been in years.
Smiling so much my cheeks hurt when I think about it.

Stopping in the middle of a busy day to attend a funeral.

Life has a bitch sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep talking... I'm listening.