Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dancing lessons

Christmas is time for forgiveness... and Christmas surprises.

Last night, I went out dancing with my friends [translation: non-stop-salsa-dancing-so-intense-today-I-dont-feel-my-legs-and-my-butt-hurts] and the "clap and whistle guy from Summer" joined us.

My friends new about the episode so, they were a little surprised when he asked me out to dance and I gladly accepted.

What they didn't know is that the same guy had offered a sincere apology a couple of weeks ago at a Thanksgiving party. We talked and he said he was sorry, I believed him. He was brave enough to face the facts and well... that's nice.

We're friends again. Last night he even taught me how to dance cha-cha-cha "ballroom style".

So, proposal ready, start forgiving people who hurt me, attempt to have a decent social life... my "Smurfette gets a life" list has THREE check-downs in less than 2 days.

Christmas looks promising...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep talking... I'm listening.